top of page
What Do Presbyterians Stand For?
1. Presbyterians are formed and re-formed by God’s Holy Spirit through the Word of God.
2. Presbyterians stand for the majesty, praise and rule of God.
3. Presbyterians are more concerned about the Glory of God and the coming of God’s Kingdom than the salvation of souls.
4. Presbyterians depend more on grace and less on guilt.
5. Presbyterians believe that they are called to live in worship and community.
6. Presbyterians engage their minds and wills for God
(From Rodger Nishioka, presentation to the National Presbyterian Youth Ministry Conference, 1990. Used with permission.)
bottom of page